|Taman Ayun ShrineUlundanu & BratanBedugulAlas KedatonGWKDreamland Beach
Followings are some of the touring packages offered by travel agency in Bali:
Daily tours, consisting of package to visit:
- Barong Dance - Mount Kintamani - Waterfall Tegenungan – Stratified Paddy Field - Monkey Forest - Ubud.
Tour begins at 08.30 am touring duration around 08 hours. Touring begins by watching Barong dance performance at Batu Bulan area; visited Tohpati area to see batik home industry; Celuk, an area where silver and gold accessories and handycraft produced; Mas area, where where handicraft wood carving are made; Monkey Forest; Ubud area; Kintamani, where you can see mountain and lake Batur; Sebatu area with it’s hot spring for bathing; Tegallalang, paddies field area, Gajah Cave, a cave which was established in the last 11th century; Pura Peseh; and Waterfall Tegenungan.
- Bedugul - Taman Ayun Shrine - Tanah Lot - Dinner.
Tour begins at 12:00 noon time with duration around 9 hours. Interesting places in Bali to be visited in this package are: Pura Taman Ayun (Taman Ayun Shrine) at Mengwi area; the beautiful Lake Bedugul in Beratan, the fruit market at the yellow temple, the monkey and bat forest at Alas Kedaton, the beautiful Pura Tanah Lot (Tanah Lot Shrine), and dinner at Jimbaran Beach.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) - Uluwatu Sunset - Kecak Dance - Dinner
Tours starting at 04:00 pm with the touring duration for about 6 hours. Tour begins by visit Garuda Wisnu Kencana (statue of the God Vishnu riding Garuda Bird), and visiting Uluwatu where you can see Balinese Hindu’s shrine at the south side of Bali while watching the beautiful sunset and unique kecak dance there, and last having dinner at Jimbaran beach before go back to hotel.
- Sukawati and Kecak Dance
Tours starting at 02:00 pm with touring duration for about 6 hours. Tour begins by visiting at batik handicrafts at Tohpati, art market at Sukawati, following by watching Kecak Dance at Batubulan, and dinner with the Indonesian cuisine or seafood at Jimbaran Beach.
- Rafting on Ayung River. Tour begins at 08:00 am from for 6 hours duration.
- Climbing Mountain Batur to see the sunrise. Tour begins at 02:00 am which would take for about 8 hour’s duration.
- Water sports, such as banana boat, parasailling, and a visit to Turtle Island. Tour begins at 08.30 am which would take about 4 hours duration.
Tips for Touring Package in Bali
- The samples of touring packages given above are only few of the many packages offered by travel agencies in Bali. Website www.indonesia-travel-guide.com is not a travel agency and we can not recommend any or all of the travel bureau, which provides touring package, in this website. We just try to provide you with some inputs and tips to ease your travel plan in Bali and other places in Indonesia.
- Before picking up a travel agency you need to check with them if the cost of entering tourism objects, show ticket, and luch or dinner has been included in the package charge. Ask them about the type of vehicle to be used as well as the loading capacity.
- To get the best tour package with the best price you may need to compare the best of several similar tour agents. In Bali, there are so many tour agents who compete to get tourists to participate in their tour packages. One way to find out and get the address of the tour agents and compare prices offered are by taking brochures of tour packages when you arrive at the Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali.
- Always request for discount when you take a few days tour packages.
- We also recommend those who plan to visit places of interest in Bali without using tour agency, to take tour packages brochure when you arrive at the Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali. You can use the brochures as a reference for visiting interesting places in Bali. Try to find Bali’s map at the airport or buy them at any stores in Bali.